Dr Fry & Associates
Psychiatric and Psychological services for all ages based in and near Winchester
Specialising in Children and Families
Holistic approach, where appropriate encompassing Nutritional and Functional aspects of illness and wellbeing.
Specific expertise and interventions for social and communication disorders including Asperger’s and related conditions. PANS/PANDAS also considered.
Dr Fry himself has over fifteen years’ experience purely in the independent sector, and nearly thirty years’ in the field. Many years’ experience between the network of practitioners.
Covered by all the major insurers (no longer BUPA and AXA, see Fees page) – we also see self-funded referrals.
We currently see all appointments on-line. It is not clear when we will return to our previous arrangements involving family-friendly premises and pleasant surroundings. Our aim is to help wherever possible, in straightforward child and family-friendly ways, offering services of the very highest calibre. Reviews can attest to this.
Appointments are often available at short notice if this is required.
Adult issues we often deal with amongst others include:
- Relationship issues
- OCD and Phobias
- Eating problems
Children’s issues we are often asked to deal with amongst others include:
- Educational attainment problems
- Emotional difficulties of childhood and adolescence
- Behavioural problems
- Questions concerning possible diagnoses of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity)
- Questions concerning possible diagnoses of Asperger’s and Autistic Spectrum Disorders and ways forward
- Eating difficulties
- Anxiety and phobias
- Depression and self-harming behaviours
- Anger difficulties
- Dyspraxic/dyslexic spectrum issues
We will ensure that your local services are involved as much as is possible in any work, be this GP, school or anything else.
We will always do this in collaboration and consultation with you.
- Experienced expert assessment
- Wide range of treatments tailored to age
- Pleasant premises
- Exclusively independent sector clientele
- Accredited with all the major insurers
- Work with you in collaboration at all times
Recent feedback from parents – “Thanks also for the report, always such a lovely, helpful letter and so prompt. Plus just wanted to add, we always feel better after chatting with Dr Fry. He’s very kind to us, plus he’s actually always right.”
“Overall a big thank you to you, Dr Fry and the team, you have all been incredibly organised, professional and helpful, it has been a very refreshing and appreciated service level! I hope you all have a very festive Christmas.”